New Role as Coaching Columnist in Climber Magazine
I was really please to found out that a proposal I submitted to Climber Magazine was accepted and I am now the Coaching Columnist for the only UK based climbing magazine, Climber. You can get the magazine easiest by subscribing to it for just £24 a year, which to me seems rediculously low for 6 magazine being delivered straight to your door for you read and enjoy. Although I see it in Smiths when I travel too and from the UK vioa UK airports.
CLIMBER magazine is bi-monthly with 6 issues per year. With the aim of bringing a bright magazine with inspirational articles throughout the year. In addition to the usual great content that we have given you over the years, you can look forward to stand-out features in the coming issues including:
- A competition in each issue to win great prizes.
- A stunning gallery of photographs from the best photographers
- A new style crag feature focusing on easier routes for those starting out or transitioning from indoors to outdoors. This will include all the information you need to get you to a crag and start climbing.
- A regular column from top climbing duo James Pearson and Caroline Ciavaldini.
- More in depth articles on a variety of subjects that matter and are intrinsic to climbing and mountaineering.
- Plus our renowned gear reviews get bigger, superb destination features, Ascent of Man, Around the Bloc bouldering, bigger interviews, coaching and more.
- Coachng Articels by experienced instructor and climbing coach Mark Reeves.