This five day Mountain Skills course aims to introduce you to a wide range of skills for venturing into the UK mountains in summer conditions. To achieve this we spend the week out in the hills exploring the best Snowdonia has to offer for hillwalking and basic scrambling. In doing so we get to introduce and utilise those mountain skills in real-life situations. The week breaks down like this.
- Day 1 – A day of basic navigation.
- Day 2 – Putting the navigation into practice over a complete mountain route.
- Day 3 – A basic scrambling day with some night navigation.
- Day 4 – An introduction to emergency rope work.
- Day 5 – Putting it all together on a more demanding Mountain Day.
Our aim is to take you from potentially having never taken yourself into the mountains under your own steam to being able to take yourself out into mountainous terrain anywhere in the UK during summer with confidence. In essensce we are going to get you to apply those mountain skills we teach you on the types of terrain you can expoect to find in the mountaisn of the UK and beyond.
|To book, find out more or to arrange an alternative date email us here.|
|…or call us on 07872565225|